12/28/2012

Hi there...
hope you all had your Christmas day full of family, friends, good food, great gifts.. and some snow for those who are really lucky!!
and now .. new years is around the corner, and its all about party's, and having fun, so let me wish to you all a year full of surprises, love and funny moments.. 
why not???

On the first day of Jan' 2013 I'm going to have this "studio Lil lottery.." I've been telling you about!!
so if you didn't send a pic yet.. go ahead, you got 3 days, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about.. go down to my last post, and read all about it!!

and as for a thank you gift to all you sweet costumers (and only you!!) I'm offering the "BUY 1 GET 1" sale from today until 1.1.2013!! 
on the whole shop!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/studiolil
feel free to contact me for questions...

this up coming year will be full of new designs (which i had no spare time to do in this crazy season time..) so get ready!!

sharing some photos of new creations I've made in the last month:






24k yellow gold studs set with ruby stone



Jessi's jewelry bands- silver and 14k gold



14k gold ring with diamond


Gold mandala flower nose stud

A very big Indian style nore stud..


Namaste
peace to you all
love and light
Liat



No comments:

Post a Comment