7/12/2012

special birthday sale....


Hallo sweet fairies....


This week I will be celebrating my birthday.. and its a special one.. I'll be 30!!
Last year, my friend Mia, on her birthday gave a massage treatment as a gift to all her costumers, and i really liked the idea of giving, and not just receiving gifts on that day...
So this year i decided to do the same!!!!

Every order on that day, will be getting a free nose ring/ stud!!

This Saturday, 14/7, and only on that day, you can perches a nose ring/ stud, silver or gold (or both) on my etsy shop, and add a note saying which nose ring you would like to add to the one you ordered free of charge!!!


You can choose a ring/ stud that is the same price or lower then the one you order!!!

for any questions, feel free to contact me...
Feel free to spread the word to your friends and family...

Peace, love and happiness to you all...

Liat
Studio lil


No comments:

Post a Comment