5/01/2012

April... spring time...

spring time for most people is the greatest season of all!
flowers are blooming, winter is over, time to take off some layers, and enjoy the sun...
but not for me.. I'm a winter person.. only happy when it rain's.. and now as the temperatures go up, my spirit goes a bit down! and that also means, that for a heatphobic as me, ill be spending more time, closed in my chilled studio, creating my things... so there are some good things that can happen!!!

so here are pics of the last two monthes creation.. hoop youll enjoy them...

you are welcome to hear this song while watching my work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ik1pxav-CM
with love..


14k nose studs..







14k nose rings..




and some silver rings and studs...

you can see all of the rings and studs on etsy:





wedding bands... my creation!






 


Make love..
be happy..
and don't think twice.. its all right!

Liat

No comments:

Post a Comment