3/07/2014



Long winter... full of inspiration and a crazy day of fog and mystery in the air, allowed this photo shooting create a scene just like i imagined it in my head.
the photos here are just a little taste of the feeling we had around us creating while being in the forest, near the freezing water, with the magical swans appearing every here and there.
I recommend playing this song while looking... the divine Nina simone in Black swan, to go deeper and deeper in to the feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EMjeEFPZlc


The sun is falling and it lies in blood"
The moon is weaving bandages of gold
Old Black Swan where oh where is my lover now
Where oh where is my lover now


Torn and tattered is my bridal gown and my lamp is lost
With silver needles and with silver threads
The stars stitch a route for the dying sun

"Old Black Swan where oh where is my lover now
 Gian Carlo Menotti 1947








 




have a look at all the new stuff:
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.464424526990366.1073741831.258042620961892&type=3

Love and light
Liat
Studio lil

No comments:

Post a Comment