1/01/2013

And the winner is...


The studio lil's lottery game!!!

so all you had to do is to put your ring or stud, take a photo and send..
some of you did, so first of all let me say a big big thanks to all you sweet sisters that did shared a photo with me!!
It was really important for me to see some of your sweet faces.. and to know the face behind the names!!

Want to know how won???
Here we go...







My hand made "NAMASTE" clay dish with the names, waiting to be picked



And the winner is:


dear Pia Lucia Schwierz
from Hamburg, Germany

you are it!!!



Please contact me to choose your favorite ring..

And to all you lovely lovely sisters that joined the game... thanks so much, i wish i could give each and every one of you a gift...
Thanks!!

wishing you all happy days
and a happy new year!!
Love and light
Liat

No comments:

Post a Comment